Congratulations are in order! Oxford Prep SOC was chosen by Educational Results Partnership (ERP) and the Campaign for Business and Education Excellence (CBEE) as a 2016 California Honor Roll recipient as a Scholar School!
The California Honor Roll is part of a national effort known for its extensive and rigorous analysis of student achievement in public schools. Our school stood above other schools in the state because of our success in getting students to grade level achievement and beyond.
This year, the Honor Roll includes 1,866 public K-8 and high schools that are recognized for demonstrating consistently high levels of student academic achievement, improvement in achievement over time, and reduction in achievement gaps. The Honor Roll:
- Includes a measurement of improvement
- Is the only award given in collaboration with business leaders
- Includes graduation and dropout rate data
- No application process is necessary
- Establishes a higher bar of performance than any other award
- Takes into account equity and closing achievement gaps
Thanks to the hard work of the students and teachers here at Oxford Prep-SOC, we are being recognized for our achievement. This is a testament to the relentless focus on results that our school has shown over the years and to the hard work of our entire school community.
From all of us here at Oxford Preparatory Academy, we give heartfelt congratulations. Together, we are improving education for all students by sharing our success!