We have “Crushed the CAASPP” two years in a row and Oxford’s Champions are ready to take on a new challenge! This year, we are inviting all OPA students in 6th through 8th grades to submit their ideas for Oxford Prep’s official 2018 CAASPP theme and art concept.
This year’s CAASPP theme and art concept will be used to encourage and inspire our campuses as we begin a new round of state testing. Entries are due to your school’s front office by Monday, March 12th and the winning entry will be selected by a vote from the 3rd through 8th grade students of both OPA campuses. The winning theme and a professionally designed logo will appear on t-shirts, banners, posters and the official Oxford Preparatory Academy website this spring!
How the Contest Works
- All contestants will print and fill out an official entry form and submit it to the front office by 4:00 PM on Monday, March 12th.
- Art concepts may be hand drawn on the official entry form or submitted on an additional canvas, paper, or printout of a 2-dimensional digital design not to exceed 8.5 x 11 inches. The winning art concept may be used as inspiration in creating the official 2018 CAASPP logo.
- Students may choose to team up to complete an entry but a separate entry form, with parent signature, must be submitted for each student. Collaborative entries must be submitted together to the front office.
- Oxford Preparatory Academy’s site administrators, leadership team, lead teachers, and office staff for each campus will select finalists in the contest.
- All 3rd through 8th grade students will vote on the finalists. The winning theme and art concept will be recognized at the May Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors.
- Be creative and use your own ideas. Themes and art concepts must be original, unpublished works that do not contain, incorporate, or otherwise use any content, material, or element that is owned by a third party or entity (eg. no copyrighted material).
- Entry forms are required for all contestants and must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.