Ready to Order?
Pre-orders are no longer required as explained in a recent update to our program as outlined below. Students need to simply walk up and order during their lunch break.
Updates to Oxford’s New Lunch Program
After the first week navigating our new lunch service and thanks to helpful feedback from our staff and Champion community, our team is happy to announce the following updates to Oxford Prep’s healthy and affordable lunch program. These changes, effective immediately, are sure to provide flexibility for families and simplify the process of ordering and paying for lunch.
3 Simple Steps to Lunch at Oxford Prep
- Set up your child’s MealTime account using their student ID# at mymealtime.com. Funds can be deposited online (credit/debit) or in the office (cash/check).As a reminder, student ID numbers can be found on your child’s school identification card. This number was also sent to parents in Oxford’s lunch program announcement email dated August 10th, 2017. If you are unable to locate this number, please email email@example.com.
- During lunch, all Champions may choose from any of the lunch options from the day’s menu. NEW: Pre-Orders online are no longer required! Students simply walk-up and choose one of the available menu options.
- Replenish your Champions’ MealTime account by depositing funds as needed.
Lunches for TK and Kindergarten:
Lunches are not provided during nutrition break for our TK and Kindergarten students but are available before school and after school during the following times:
- 10:45-11:15AM – Enrolled PM Kindergarten
- 12:30-1:00PM – Enrolled AM TK/Kindergarten
Parents are required to accompany their child to pick up lunch unless the child is attending Champion Village where a Champion Village staff member will accompany their child. Parents must notify Champion Village staff if they ordered lunch. (for online FAQ: email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. They can also call each site and leave a voicemail if no one picks up. Or they can tell us in person the morning of when they sign in.)
Free and Reduced Lunch Program Now Available:
Oxford is proud to participate in the National School Lunch Program. For more information and to request an application for free and reduced lunch, please visit the front office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.